Has it never happened to you that you are preparing to eat or dine a delicious grilled fish and, suddenly, when you turn it around you see that it has stuck? It is a very uncomfortable situation and you can end up throwing the fish in the trash, because it falls apart for trying to take it off and even burns.
If this has ever happened to you and you are looking for solutions, keep reading because with this article we want to help you avoid this problem and, therefore, we explain some grilled fish recipes and also how to prevent it from sticking.You may also be interested: How to make grilled sole
How to make grilled salmon without sticking
If you like to eat salmon, you will like this recipe for healthy cooking. If you want your grilled salmon to come out delicious and without sticking it is essential to trust a good iron, with which you are sure that this problem will not happen. Therefore, among Jata products You can find the GR3000 roasting plate, which has been specially created to help you avoid this type of problems, and it is also of EXCELLENCE electronic resistance with power of 2,650 W, which implies that the heat is distributed throughout the surface, and also It is easy to clean. You will not have to worry anymore if the food sticks, because with this iron it will not.
Follow these directions to make grilled salmon and prevent sticking:
- 1 salmon fillet
- Olive oil, better if it's extra virgin
- Get fat
- If you already have the right cooking plate, prepare it to cook the salmon.
- Sprinkle oil on the iron and distribute it throughout the surface. After this, turn it on at a high intensity.
- When it is hot, put the fish on the plate, first on the side of the skin, and wait until the bottom is made halfway to the fillet.
- Next, you will have to turn it over and wait for the other part to be done.
- The time that must be on the plate will depend on the size of the piece or fillet of weighing, the smaller the less time and the larger or thicker the more time it will require.
- When you see that it is ready on both sides and that it has been done up to the central part, take your fish from the iron, pour it all over the surface, salt and spices that you prefer, since they leave a better taste and, Finally, eat it and enjoy!
If you liked this recipe, you may also like this one that we detail in this article on How to prepare grilled salmon with Béarnaise sauce.
How to make grilled hake
Hake is one of the healthier fish what can we eat. If you choose to cook this fish, this is a very easy, economical option that serves both for lunch and dinner. Take note of this simple grilled hake recipe:
- 1 slice of hake
- 1/4 of garlic clove
- A little parsley
- Virgin olive oil
- Chop the quarter of garlic and parsley in the mortar. Then pour some oil and, if you wish, some spice that you like.
- Spread a little oil on the kitchen plate and set the temperature to maximum.
- When it is hot, add a little salt to the hake pieces and place them on the surface of the plate of the iron, preventing them from touching each other, and move them a few seconds from right to left so that it begins to be done without sticking.
- Watch the oil so that it does not burn, if at any time you think there is too much you can remove a little with an absorbent paper towel napkin. But, to avoid it, we recommend taking a little at the beginning and if while cooking you consider that it is convenient to add a little more then do it.
- When you begin to whiten the bottom part and reach half the thickness of the fillet, it will be necessary to add a few drops of olive oil to the top part still raw and turn it over so that it is done by this other part.
- While it is done on the other side, add the parsley and garlic hash and spread with a spoon.
- When it is well done, give it a second round so that the garlic and parsley are finished cooking well. Instead of garlic and parsley, you can choose other spices that you might like, such as some paprika.
- Remove the hake pieces from the iron and serve immediately to eat.
Grilled Tuna Recipe
If you wonder how to cook tuna, we recommend you try this simple but rich recipe for grilled fresh tuna:
- 1 slice of fresh tuna (about 150 - 200 g) per person
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Add a little salt and pepper to slices of raw tuna.
- Spread oil on the iron and heat it to medium high.
- When hot, place the slice of fresh tuna on the plate for a couple of minutes.
- While making the first face, you will have to add a little olive oil to the opposite side.
- When that part is done, turn it over and wait for this one to be done a couple more minutes. Anyway, the time is not accurate, it will depend on the thickness of the cut, so be guided by the color change that indicates that a part is already made.
- And finally, when you see that it has been done well on both sides, serve the grilled tuna fillets quickly, to eat them still hot and tender.
Grilled tuna belly recipe
Between the grilled fish recipes richer and at the same time simpler than there is, we cannot leave the belly of beautiful. The bonito is a very healthy blue fish, which looks like tuna, and one of the parts that we usually consume is that of the tuna belly, because it is more tender. Here we take the steps of our Easy and rich recipe for grilled tuna belly:
- Tuna belly steaks (one per person or two if they are small)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Potatoes (optional)
- Clean the ventresca well, add some salt and preheat the iron.
- Then put a little oil on the iron and place the beautiful tuna steaks on the hot surface, without touching each other.
- Leave a few minutes for the first part to be done, and when it is well done, it will have to be turned over so that the opposite part is done little by little. When you turn it, you may need to add a few more drops of oil, depending on the previous amount you have thrown and the size of the belly.
- Once done on both sides and in the center, take it out and sprinkle some parsley to add more flavor and a decorative touch to the dish.
- To this dish, optionally, you can add a base of potatoes, which you can do on the grill at the same time, baked, boiled or fried, depending on your tastes.
Another very good way to cook this fish is to do it with natural tomato sauce. Here we tell you how to make nice with tomato.
How to prepare grilled trout
Another fish that is very rich grilled is trout. If you like this river fish, take note of how to make grilled trout With this recipe:
- 1 salmon trout
- 1 large lemon
- Olive oil
- The first thing is to clean the trout, dry it with paper towels and pass it through a little flour.
- Place olive oil on the iron and when it is hot enough, then place the trout on top. You will have to wait for one part to be made, to turn it around when it is done halfway to the fillet and do the other.
- Be careful not to burn on either side, to do this, control the temperature and move the trout fillets a little from side to side.
- Take it off the plate and add a slice of lemon, for those who want to dress the dish a little with it. Ready to serve!
- You can also choose to make it without flour, simply heat the iron, spread a few drops of oil all over the surface and make the fish as we indicated before, without adding the flour before. You can dress it then with a little garlic and parsley or with other spices that you like.
If you want to read more articles similar to Grilled fish recipes, we recommend that you enter our Recipes category.